Central Bank offers a variety of personal loans to help you reach your goals.
CD/Savings Secured Loan
If you have a Central Bank CD or Savings Account, you can use it as collateral for a loan. This will allow you to get a better rate—plus you won’t have to touch your savings.
Personal Line of Credit
Get access to extra funds whenever you need them. Rest easy knowing you have a way to cover unexpected expenses or emergencies. With a Central Bank Personal Line of Credit, you only pay interest on the funds you use.
Building a home? We have a long history of providing construction loans. We’ll make the process as smooth as possible so you can build the home of your dreams.
- Fast Pre-Approval—With your purchase, Central Bank’s mortgage approval reviews income, credit, and cash to close.
- Decisions Made Locally—Because Central Bank is locally owned and operated, we use in-house and automated underwriting to make quick construction and mortgage loan decisions right here in Utah County.
- Closing in 10 Days or Less—Once your documentation is complete, Central Bank can close on a construction or mortgage loan in 10 business days or less.
- Local Servicing—In many cases your construction or mortgage loan servicing stays right here at Central Bank, and your payments can be made directly to the bank.
- Automated Payments—Central Bank can automate your construction and mortgage loan payments by electronically deducting them from your account here, or at another financial institution.
- Insurance—Central Bank can answer your questions about construction and mortgage insurance, as well as homeowner’s insurance, and advise you on the type and quantity that best protects you and your property. You also have access to free quotes and referrals.
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) are revolving lines of credit secured by the homeowner’s primary residence. With this variable-rate option, you can draw money as you need it and pay only on the money you draw.
Home Equity Loans are given in a lump sum and are fixed-rate loans secured by the homeowner’s primary residence. Both HELOCs and loans can be set up now to provide for future needs, including:
- Home improvements
- Finishing a basement
- Buying a car
- Medical bills
- Financing the purchase of a second home
- Consolidating high-interest debts
You have access to your loan at any time, advancing what you need when you need it. Interest is paid only on the portion used. Home Equity Lines of Credit usually have lower rates with higher credit limits. Repayment schedules are also flexible.
Whether you’re purchasing from a dealer or a personal seller, we can help you get the financing you need for that new set of wheels. Pre-approval is fast and easy.
Recreational Vehicle Loans
Whether you are buying an RV, boat, snowmobile, motorcycle, ATV, or another vehicle, we can help with the financing. With our competitive terms and interest rates, our experienced officers will give you the quick and friendly service you deserve.
Contact us today if you have any questions or want to start your loan today.