Personal Banking ·
Central Bank offers a variety of personal loans to help you reach your goals. Your personal loan is processed and maintained locally right here in Utah County which means that whenever you have a question or need about your loan you can call us directly without the runaround.
CD/Savings Secured Loan
If you have a Central Bank CD or Savings Account, you can use it as collateral for a loan. This will allow you to get a better rate—plus you won’t have to touch your savings.
Personal Line of Credit
Get access to extra funds whenever you need them. Rest easy knowing you have a way to cover unexpected expenses or emergencies. With a Central Bank Personal Line of Credit, you only pay interest on the funds you use.
Building a home? We have a long history of providing construction loans. We’ll make the process as smooth as possible so you can build the home of your dreams.
- Fast Pre-Approval—Central Bank’s Mortgage Department can provide pre-approvals by reviewing income, credit, and cash to close.
- Decisions Made Locally—Because Central Bank is locally owned and operated, we use in-house underwriting to make quick construction loan decisions right here in Utah County.
- Quick to Close—Once your documentation is complete, we can close on a construction loan in as little as 10 business days.
- Local Servicing—Your construction servicing stays at Central Bank, and your payments can be made directly to the bank.
- Automated Payments—Central Bank can automate your construction loan payments by deducting them from your account here or at another financial institution.
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) are revolving lines of credit secured by the homeowner’s primary residence. With this variable-rate option, you can draw money as you need it and pay only on the money you draw.
Home Equity Loans are given in a lump sum and are fixed-rate loans secured by the homeowner’s primary residence. Both HELOCs and loans can be set up now to provide for future needs, including:
- Home improvements
- Finishing a basement
- Buying a car
- Medical bills
- Financing the purchase of a second home
- Consolidating high-interest debts
You have access to your loan at any time, advancing what you need when you need it. Interest is paid only on the portion used. Home Equity Lines of Credit usually have lower rates with higher credit limits. Repayment schedules are also flexible.
Whether you’re purchasing from a dealer or a personal seller, we can help you get the financing you need for that new set of wheels. Pre-approval is fast and easy.
Recreational Vehicle Loans
Whether you are buying an RV, boat, snowmobile, motorcycle, ATV, or another vehicle, we can help with the financing. With our competitive terms and interest rates, our experienced officers will give you the quick and friendly service you deserve.
Contact us today if you have any questions or want to start your loan today.