YOUth Smart Savings Account – The Best Kids Savings Account
Open a kids savings account for your child or grandchild and teach them to save early. Our YOUth Smart Savings Account is the smartest, hardest working children’s savings account around. We understand the importance of forming good financial habits by teaching kids to save at an early age. We also understand the importance of education and this account not only encourages kids to save, it also rewards kids for doing well in school. See what kids up to 18 years old get with our YOUth Smart Savings Account.
Our Kids Savings Account
- Only $1 minimum to open.
- We’ll match the opening deposit up to $20 per child.
- Great grades! We pay $1 for every A or A- earned on each child’s report card. Up to $32 per school year for grades 6-12, with proof of report card.
- Earns higher interest than our regular Statement Savings Account.*
- To help teach young children that saving is fun and important, young account holders get to choose a prize from our Central Bank Treasure Chest with every in-person deposit.
- ATM card is available.
- Online banking access available.
- For children and youth up to 18 years old. Accounts will be converted to our Statement Savings Account at age 19.
*APY (Annual Percentage Yield) 0.20%. A minimum daily balance of $1 is required to earn interest. Effective 8/13/2020.