Official Rules – ScoreCard® Holiday Postcard Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR REDEMPTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR REDEMPTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING; NON-PURCHASE/REDEMPTION ENTRIES AND PURCHASE/REDEMPTION ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: ScoreCard® Holiday Postcard Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and Guam who are 18 years of age or older as of October 15, 2019; who, from October 15, 2019 through November 30, 2019, are cardholders in good standing and enrolled in the ScoreCard program with one of the participating financial institutions (“Participating Financial Institutions”); and who receives a postcard from Sponsor referencing the Sweepstakes. Employees of Sponsor (defined below), Administrator (defined below) and Participating Financial Institutions, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their spouses), and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. To be eligible the cardholder must receive a postcard about the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants (“Entrants”) agree to these Official Rules and accept decisions of the Sponsor as final. The Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- To Enter: The Sweepstakes runs from October 15, 2019 through November 30, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”) with 10 prize winners being drawn at the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Eligible Entrants with accounts in good standing during the Sweepstakes Period who either (i) redeem 10,000 points or more, in merchandise or travel (excludes gift cards and custom awards), in a single order between October 15, 2019 and November 30, 2019 or (ii) mail in a paper entry between October 15, 2019 and November 30, 2019 including their full name, phone number, and email address to Fidelity National Card Services, Inc., 11601 Roosevelt Boulevard, TA- 60, St. Petersburg, Florida 33716, ATTN: ScoreCard Holiday Postcard Sweepstakes – Entry will earn one (1) entry in the sweepstakes. This entry will be entered in a drawing to win one prize in the ScoreCard Holiday Postcard Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, the entry will be deemed as entered by the name of the primary cardholder listed on the card account on the date the entry was earned.
- Drawings: At the end of Sweepstakes Period on or around December 10, 2019 a random drawing will be conducted to select a potential winner.
- Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prize Winners (10)
Prize winner: Will receive:
- One (1) Nintendo Switch™ Lite (MSRP $199.99)
Total ARV: $ 1,999.90
Any difference between the ARV listed herein and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be assigned or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- To Claim Prize: All winners will be notified by email and may be required to complete a W-9 tax form and sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where legal, a publicity release, which must be returned within fourteen (14) days from the date of the prize notification email. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use the winner’s name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any media without additional compensation. If notification emails are returned undeliverable or the prize is unclaimed after fourteen (14) days from the date of the prize notification email, a second attempt will be made to notify the winner. If the second notification emails are returned undeliverable or the prize is unclaimed after fourteen (14) days from the date of the second prize notification email, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will not be selected.
- Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their affiliated entities, employees, officers, directors, agencies and representatives (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to or participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery. Except as expressly set forth herein, the Released Parties make no representations or warranties regarding the Sweepstakes and the Sweepstakes is provided “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind. The Released Parties hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. The Released Parties have no liability and no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. In no event shall the Released Parties be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the Sweepstakes, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the foregoing limitation may not apply to all Entrants. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with the Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials or entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to human error or computer or electronic malfunction. The winners are solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on prizes and for any other expenses not specifically mentioned in the prize description. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Disputes: The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Florida, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope between January 2, 2020 and February 2, 2020, to: Fidelity National Card Services, Inc., 11601 Roosevelt Boulevard, TA-60, St. Petersburg, Florida 33716, ATTN: ScoreCard Holiday Postcard – Winners List.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Financial Institution Benefit Association, Inc., P.O. Box 31065, Tampa FL 33631-3065 (“Sponsor”) and administered by Fidelity National Card Services, Inc., 11601 Roosevelt Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33716- 2202 (“Administrator”).
FAQ’s – ScoreCard® Holiday Postcard Sweepstakes
Q: How do I enter to win?
A: Redeem at least 10,000 ScoreCard Rewards bonus points for merchandise or travel, in a single order, at www.CB-Rewards.com, or mail in an entry, during the Sweepstakes Period.
Q: How long does this sweepstakes run?
A: October 15, 2019 through November 30, 2019.
Q: What can I win?
A: One (1) Nintendo Switch™ Lite (MSRP $199.99).
Q: How many winners are there?
A: There will be one (10) prize winners.
Q: When will the winners be drawn?
A: Prize winners will be drawn by random selection at the end of the promotion period, on or around December 10, 2019.
Q: How will I be notified if I win?
A: Potential winner will be notified by email.
Q: How can I obtain a list of winners?
A: For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope between January 2, 2020 and February 2, 2020, to: Fidelity National Card Services, Inc., 11601 Roosevelt Boulevard, TA-60, St. Petersburg, Florida 33716, ATTN: ScoreCard Holiday Postcard – Winners List.