Easily Save Receipts and Track Expenses
Overstuffed wallets and envelopes full of faded receipts are disorganized and messy. You deserve a better solution. Introducing Receipt Capture, powered by Central Bank.
Now, you can simply snap a picture of your receipts, save, and go. It’s never been easier to organize your receipts digitally. Have peace of mind knowing that your receipts are securely stored in your Central Bank Mobile Banking app.
Introducing a helpful, yet delightfully simple tool.
Paper & Electronic Receipt Capture
Capture paper receipts in a snap. Or, forward along your email receipts.
Folders, Notes & Tags
Group expenses in custom folders such as gas, kids’ expenses, or trips. Add notes and tags so they’re easy to look up later.
Search & Filter
Quickly retrieve the receipts you need. Search and filter by item, category, or any other content found on the receipt.
Convert and send receipts along with key information into .pdf, .csv, or pre-filled Microsoft Excel™ expense reports.
Return & Warranty Reminders
Be reminded of lapsing return or warranty periods so you never miss your window.
Enhanced Digital Receipts
Have your receipts categorized for you, with key information extracted for clarity. You’ll have one tap access to transaction details, barcodes, and store information.
How it works:
- Login to the Central Bank Mobile Banking app.
- Click “More” on the Navigation Menu and then select “Receipt Capture”.
- For paper receipts, tap on the “+” button to take a picture of your receipt and log it.
- You can label the expense as personal or business, and even create different folders to organize your receipts.
- Key information is extracted from your receipt. Simply verify the information, and hit “Save”.
DOWNLOAD FOR iPHONE USERS – How to Use Receipt Capture – Central Bank Utah
DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID USERS – How to Use Receipt Capture – Central Bank Utah