Position: Loan Clerk | Downtown Provo-Corporate | Full Time
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Occasionally 6:00 pm
- Detail Oriented–Organized
- Knowledge of Bankrite Touch helpful, but not required
- Self-Motivated—Able to work on own
- Willing to help with whatever asked to do
- Understand the documents required to perfect our liens and how to perfect the liens on all the different types of collateral on consumer and commercial loans.
- Monitor loans for completion, filed liens and signed documents. (Deeds of Trust, Title Policy, UCC Filing, FAA Recording, Acct. Holds, etc.)
- May assist with appraisal ordering.
- Pay title company and appraisal invoices.
- Work collateral insurance reports. Force place insurance on uninsured collateral.
- Prepare and send loans to be scanned
Benefits Include: Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(K) & Profit Sharing