CORP–CENTRAL LOAN CLERKS–INSURANCE CLERK–FULL TIME
JOB OPENING: CENTRAL LOANS – INSURANCE CLERK
FULL TIME INSURANCE CLERK
Monday to Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM
- Outstanding people skills
- Outstanding phone skills
- Self-motivated—Able to work independently
- Work well in team environment
- Willing to help with whatever asked to do – be manageable
- Knowledge of Bankrite helpful, but not required
- Maintain customer confidentiality
- Embrace frequent procedural changes
As an Insurance Clerk you will be required to learn, understand, and perform fundamental position requirements as outlined in the Insurance Clerk Certification Program with efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understand basic insurance coverage types.
- Understand flood insurance requirements.
- Work uninsured collateral reports.
- Add Central Bank to various typed of collateral as lienholder.
- Force place/refund insurance on loans.
- Set up automatic and Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) payments.
- Continue Uniform Commercial Codes (UCC).
- Work Missing Items / Pending Over 30 Days logs
BENEFITS: INSURANCE: MEDICAL, DENTAL AND LIFE; HSA; FSA; 401K/PROFIT SHARING; PAID LEGAL HOLIDAYS; PTO