CORP–CENTRAL LOAN CLERKS –FULL TIME LOAN CLERK
CENTRAL LOAN CLERKS
FULL TIME CENTRAL LOAN CLERK –willing to train
MONDAY-FRIDAY 8 AM TO 5 PM
- Detail oriented
- Outstanding people skills
- Outstanding phone skills
- Self-motivated—Able to work independently
- Work well in team environment
- Willing to help with whatever asked to do – be manageable
- Knowledge of Bankrite helpful, but not required
- Maintain customer confidentiality
- Embrace frequent procedural changes
Loan Clerk: (Requires extreme attention to detail)
- Will understand what documents are required to perfect our liens and how to perfect the liens on all the different types of collateral on consumer and commercial loans.
- Will monitor loans for completion of filed liens and signed documents. (Deeds of Trust, UCC Filings, FAA Recordings, Holds on deposit accounts, TD endorsements, SCR filings, DMV titles, etc.)
- Will pay title company and equipment appraisal invoices.
- Will work collateral insurance reports. Force place insurance on uninsured collateral.
BENEFITS: MEDICAL, DENTAL AND LIFE INSURANCE; 401K/PROFIT SHARING; PTO; PAID LEGAL HOLIDAYS