CORP–CENTRAL LOAN CLERKS–FULL TIME CLERK
JOB OPENING: CENTRAL LOANS – CLERKS
FULL TIME LOAN CLERK
Monday to Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM
- Outstanding people skills
- Outstanding phone skills
- Self-motivated—Able to work independently
- Work well in team environment
- Willing to help with whatever asked to do – be manageable
- Knowledge of Bankrite helpful, but not required
- Maintain customer confidentiality
- Embrace frequent procedural changes
As a Loan Clerk you will be required to understand and perform fundamental position requirements as outlined in the Loan Clerk Certification Program with efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organize new loan files according to established procedures.
- Track new incomplete loan files for 30 days.
- Process loan file documents received from the offices.
- Add Central Bank to various types of collateral as lienholder.
- Process paid-off loan files accurately and efficiently.
BENEFITS: INSURANCE: MEDICAL, DENTAL AND LIFE; 401K/PROFIT SHARING; HSA; FSA; PAID LEGAL HOLIDAY; PTO