This small business loan program can help veterans and eligible service and family members save hundreds of dollars on the cost of borrowing. Loans up to $350,000 may qualify.
Who is Eligible?
Small businesses owned and controlled (51% or greater) by a veteran, including:
- Honorably discharged veterans
- Service-disabled veterans
- Active-duty military service member eligible for the Transition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Active reservists and/or National Guard members
- Current spouse of any veteran, active-duty service member, reservist, National Guard member, or the widowed spouse of a service member who died while in service or as a result of a service-connected disability
Contact us at 801-655-2152
Please review the Application Instructions & Use of Proceeds and fill out the two forms below.